Voor onze opdrachtgever in Zuid-Holland zijn we op zoek naar een Cost Controller.
Over de opdrachtgever
Our client is looking to hire a Cost Controller for its A&F department. The candidate will monitoring the costs for multiple projects within various departments (e.g. Projects, Drilling departments). You will calculate monthly accruals, prepare reporting, arrange for timely payment of invoices, and ensure coding and charges are assigned to the correct project and Joint Ventures.
In coordination with the Joint Venture Accounting Coordinator, you will also perform various Joint Venture Accounting tasks in order to ensure timely and correct reflection of all Joint Venture financial numbers and expenditures.
Key job responsibilities:
- Analyze and advise on the expenditures for the various projects (e.g. check invoices, coding, gain approvals,) in order to ensure appropriate allocation of expenditures to the Project AFE's.
- Analyze Project AFE's in close contact with Project and Drilling departments team members in order to provide the involved departments insight in spent and timely flag when budgets may be exceeded. Calculate and discuss the monthly Project accruals (e.g. check progress on Project vs invoices that have been booked) in order to provide accurate information on Project costs and spending. Contact relevant Managers and AFE holders in order to correctly estimate monthly accruals.
- Provide monthly reporting for the Project and Drilling departments (e.g. overview costs per projects (AFE's) to allow PEPN's management an accurate insight in to monthly progress and AFE spending.
- Perform Joint Venture Accounting activities, under coordination of the Joint Venture Accounting Coordinator to ensure continuation of activities and realization of the department's goal plan.
Wat vragen wij van jou?
Minimum work experience & qualification:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Economics;
- Experience in relevant role in an International Business environment, is a preference;
- Knowledge of Project Accounting is preferred.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- MS Office/SAP knowledge, excellent Excel skills;
- Excellent accuracy and a structured way of working;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Understanding of the business and projects;
- Able to communicate at all levels in the organization;
- Pro-active and dynamic approach;
- Flexible and adaptive to change;
- Fluent in English and Dutch language (verbal and written).